Run Productive Meetings
Date : December 2018
By : TAB-Winnipeg Boardhttps://www.tab-winnipeg.com/
Regular meetings can be very useful but can also be non-productive and waste a lot of time. To avoid regular meetings turning into a time waster, follow this few tips:
- Always prepare and share an agenda in advance of the meeting.
- Review the agenda as the first step and ask if anyone has an item to add.
- Ensure you come prepared to discuss the items on the agenda that you are responsible for.
- Ensure all attendees have read the notes from the last regularly scheduled meeting.
- Every meeting should have a clear purpose and time-frame.
- Every meeting should have a scribe and time-keeper.
- Productive meetings will yield action items that are assigned to a specific person and time-framed.